Friday 18 February 2011

The Plan

Anyone who knows me will know that I have a slight obsession with all things cake and baking. My ultimate baking for a long time has been Mary Berry, who is always my go to in times of trouble. However, a newcomer is going to take that title, Lorraine Pascale. She manages to make even the most daunting of tasks seem simple and isn't afraid to take shortcuts and say it's ok, shop bought pastry is not a sin! Well, having bought her book and tried a couple of recipes, which have been successful I really want to try the rest and give myself a bit of a challenge, so I am going to go through the book front to back and blog about it on the way, not original I know, but I want to share my successes and highly likely failures, and maybe inspire a few others to bake a batch or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment