Saturday 5 March 2011

Thy Daily Bread

Before I started making this bread I thought 'fantastic, if this goes well I could make fresh bread everyday', well its safe to say that hasn't happened but the bread was still pretty good. All this baking has been made so much easier thanks to my brilliant Kitchen Aid which was a birthday present a couple of years ago and is worth its weight in gold. Basically it does all the kneading and mixing for me which makes this so much quicker to make. The bread was good but came out pretty dense, again. Maybe I should put in the effort and hand knead it, but hey I've got two children to look after and this is taking up enough of my time as it is. Can't beat the taste of fresh bread and it was perfect a day later to make eggy bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment