Friday 4 March 2011

Yummy double chocolate chip cookies!





For a long time I have been searching for the elusive cookies recipe, crunchy on the outside gooey on the inside. Well, I have finally found it and they are huge!! It's a shame I can't show pictures to scale, these are at least 5 inches in diameter. The problem we are finding with this baking endeavour is eating all the results, I'm desperate to loose baby weight and Mark has been on a diet since 2009! So apart from having a few tastes it would be ridiculous to eat everything ourselves, these cookies therefore had to be shared. I had a friend round the day these were baked and knowing her husband loves cake and biscuits they were sent on their way. Plus I have a terrible need to feed people whether they need it or not! There have been a few other recipients of the baking but I will fill you in as we go. But these cookies are definitely going on the bake again list.

No comments:

Post a Comment