Monday 4 April 2011

Speedy Chocolate Mousse

Everytime I look at this picture I just wish I had a little pot of this in front of me. A friend recently asked what my favourite makes had been so far, and they all involved chocolate. This is a dangerous one, because it is one of the simplest and fills a chocolate whole but is also extremely fatty. It is basically whipped cream mixed with melted chocolate set in the fridge. But it didn't stay there for very long. I made a slight mistake when I made it but I think it was to my advantage. I stopped the mixer while I added the chocolate and was faffing around with something so it was a couple of minutes before I mixed them together, so as a result there were little streaks of just hard chocolate running through the mousse but I really liked that. Don't think John and Greg would agree, but hey, each to their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment