Monday 31 October 2011

White chocolate fudge cookies.

Well the cookies in Lorraines first book were simply amazing, everytime I eat a shop bought biscuit I'm always disappointed and wish I'd made the effort to make my own. So these had a lot to live up to! They did not let me don't and were really yummy, although I think I slightly overcooked them so they were more crunchy than chewy but nobody complained too much. In the book Lorraine has a guide number of 6 for these beauties, I got twelve and they were still huge!!! I can't even begin to imagine the size they would be if I only made six. I think I would happily scoff in cookie land all afternoon on a single one!

These are definitely up there with the make it again selection, it will just be a battle between these and the double chocolate, www decisions...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment