Friday 6 January 2012

Prociutto and Brie Toastie

I had great pleasure in making this, it contains so many things I like especially brie. Despite lots of attempts with the little ones I am still only brie eater in the house so it was great that I had an excuse to buy some for this recipe. For some reason I bought a slightly wholemeal loaf so it didn't really toast nicely and looks really burnt in the picture. It was absolutely delicious and the next time I have an excuse just to make lunch for myself it will be at the top of my list. Next time though it will be even better, as you can see the toast is burnt and the brie hasn't really melted. Lesson learnt, cook on a lower heat with more butter/oil. Also, definitely use white bread, toasted sandwiches have to be white bread from now on in our house. Yum.

1 comment: